BEE BRAVE 5K
About the race
Name: Bee Brave 5K
Date: Saturday, January 27, 2013
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Benefitting the Mary Kay Foundation
Committed to eliminating cancers affecting women and ending the epidemic of domestic violence.
Learn more at www.marykayfoundation.org
Catherine Taylor - 404-242-5592
- 6:45 am - 7:45: packet pickup
- 8:00 am - race start time
- 8:45 am - awards and post race party
5K - $25 until January 20, 2013, $30 after January 20
Phantom Runner: $20 (shirt will be mailed to you)
Registration fees are non refundable; race will happen rain or shine!
- BY MAIL: print registration form
- ONLINE: register online
- IN STORE: register at Big Peach Running Company - web site
1900 Vaughn Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Award and Extras
- Top 3 Overall M/F, Top 3 Masters M/F, Top 3 in age groups:
14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over.
- Peachtree qualifier!
- Scenic and fast course!
- Plenty of free parking!
- LOTS of great food at the post-race party!
- Shirt: All registered runners will receive a tech shirt. Shirt size is guaranteed if registered by January 13, 2013.