Children’s Wish Foundation International 5K & Tot Trot
About the Race
Distance: 5K & Tot Trot
Date: April 27, 2019, 8:30 a.m.
Location: Atlanta, GA - Piedmont Park
We are pleased to announce the 2019 Children’s Wish Foundation 5K Wish Run at Atlanta’s famous Piedmont Park. Children’s Wish Foundation fulfills wishes for terminally ill children. Your participation will help put a smile on the face of these unfortunate children and their families.
- USATF Certified Course for 2020 Peachtree Seeding
- Electronic Chip Timing by Horizon Race Solutions of Atlanta
- Race Organization by Road Race Services of Atlanta
- Great Soft Cotton t shirts
- Race is limited to 1,000 Runners/ Walkers
- Proceeds will help to make memories today for children who may not have a tomorrow! www.childrenswish.org
Ed Williams - email@example.com
- 7:30 a.m. - Packet pick up
- 8:30 a.m. - 5K Run/Walk.
- 5K Wish Run - $35 through 3/01/19; $40 after that and on race day, if not already sold out.
- Tot Trot Kids Fun- $10 through 3/01/19; $15 after that and on race day (9 45 am Start for 1K)
- Register Online: active.com (Register today & show your support in making wishes come true
- Register In Store: Registration at Phidippides in Ansley Mall. Credit card or check only. www.phidippides.com
- Register Mail In: Send this form
Packet Pickup: Early packet pickup will be available at Phidippides Ansley Mall: April 20, 22 and 23. Early packet pickup is strongly encouraged. Race day pickup will be available 7:30 am to 8 30 am at the Piedmont Park main pavilion
Rain or shine - no refunds.
The start line is located near the main pavilion and the course runs all inside the Park.
Parking: Parking is available at the Piedmont Park deck. location. Use of MARTA or Uber/Lyft is encouraged. Be mindful of no parking signs and please do not block driveways.
Map Course - click here
Awards to Overall M & F, Masters M & F, and 1st in each age group: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over.