All proceeds will benefit the Chattahoochee High School Cross Country Teams as well as the Emory Johns Creek Hospital Foundation, which will provide an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) device for a local school, yet to be revealed.
Christy Lee - 770-354-2962
- Saturday, May 4
7:00 a.m. - Packet pick-up and on-site registration begins
8:00 a.m. - 5K starts
9:00 a.m. - Kids' 100-yard dash starts
- printable mail-in application
- online via active.com
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION - starting at 7:00
Timing & Results are provided by Runner Fit Race Works. Results will be posted online immediately following race.
$25.00 PRE-REGISTRATION UNTIL 5/02/12
$30.00 THEREAFTER AND DAY OF RACE
AWARDS and EXTRAS
- Pre-registered participants are guaranteed a short-sleeved, dri-fit t-shirt for participating.
- Additional t-shirts will be provided on the day of the race, but on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Male/Female overall winners: 1st place: $200 purse, 2nd place: $100 purse, 3rd place: $50 purse
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital’s Annual Community Health Festival is open to the public following the race. Join us for food, free health screenings, wellness education, raffles & more!
- Baby strollers and dogs are allowed.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- At the discretion of the race director and event administrator, dogs whose behavior is unruly or might prove hazardous to other participants, dogs, or spectators, may be requested to leave.
Emory Johns Creek Hospital
6325 Hospital Parkway
Johns Creek, GA
Parking is FREE. Designated lots surrounding the hospital will be open for parking.
Following the 5K race, Emory Johns Creek Hospital will host its 4th Annual Community Health Festival. Admission for the Health Festival is FREE!
- Free Health Screenings cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, bone density, body mass index (BMI) calculations, and more!
- Meet Our Physicians
- Health & Wellness Education
- Kidz Zone
- Johns Creek Fire & Police Departments
- Electronics recycling and document shredding (provided by Reworx; Hours of recycling event: 9:30 a.m. 12:30 p.m.)