Diversity & Inclusion 5K
About the Race
Date: August 8, 2020, 8:30 a.m.
Location: Atlanta, GA - Piedmont Park
This race is in conjunction with the World United Festival. The World United Festival, and the Diversity and Inclusion 5K seek to promote and celebrate diversity in our communities. Diversity of race, religion, politics, gender identity and ideas. We can celebrate our differences and recognize our common humanity. Run by yourself, with your friends, family, employer or community organization. ALL are welcome at this race.
- USATF Certified Course for 2021 Peachtree Seeding
- Electronic Chip Timing
- Race Organization by Road Race Services of Atlanta
- Great Soft Cotton t shirts
- Race is limited to 2,000 Runners/ Walkers
- Portion of proceeds will benefit organizations with a history of policies of diversity and inclusiveness.
Ed Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7:00 a.m. - Packet pick up
- 8:30 a.m. - 5K Run/Walk.
Registration: $35 through 5/15/2020
$40 through 7/15/2020. $ 45 after that and on race day if not already sold out.
- mail-in race registration flyer
- online registration
- in store at Phidippides Ansley Mall - 404-875-4268
Packet Pickup: Early packet pickup will be available at Phidippides Ansley Mall: August 1, 3, 4, 5. Early packet pickup is strongly encouraged. Race day pickup will be available 7:15 am to 7:45 am next to the Charles Allen Gate.
Rain or shine - no refunds.
The start line is located near the Charles Allen gate.
Parking: Parking is available at the Piedmont Park deck. location. Use of MARTA or Uber/Lyft is encouraged. Be mindful of no parking signs and please do not block driveways
Map Course - click here
Awards to Overall M & F, Masters M & F, and 1st in each age group: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over.