Friday, February 9
Early packet pickup 5-7 pm at Suwanee Town Center.
Saturday, February 18
- 9:00 a.m. - race day registration.
- 10:00 a.m. - 5K Run/Walk.
- $28 individual preregistered by 02/05/18
- $35 individual on race day
- $45 couple/pair preregistered by 02/05/18
- $55 couple/pair on race day
Race is rain or shine, no refunds
How to Register
- register online
- register form
Prizes will be awarded to 1st Place Male and Female for both Overall and Masters. Age Groups for male and female: 10-under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+.
- All runners will receive a long-sleeve, dri-fit style official race shirt
- Race is a Peachtree qualifier
- A special chocolate treat will be part of goodie bags
- Hot chocolate and cookies available after the race
- Dress for our Valentine’s-themed costume contest – a sweet prize for the winner
- Snap fun photos with your loved ones using our Valentine’s messages
- This is a family friendly event! Strollers and dogs allowed at the back of the start.
Suwannee Town Center Amphitheater
Town Center Park is located at the intersection of Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road and Buford Highway.
Course begins and ends in Suwanee Town Center
Start Line - In front of City Hall
Finish LIne - beside City Hall
Course runs through Town Center and enters Suwanee Greenway at approximately .5 mile mark, heads west on greenway to turnaround point at Annandale Lane.
Mile marks with split times at mile s 1 & 2
Water stop on course at Martins Farm (both ways)